Once you have set up a hosted service that is running on your application, it is possible for you to access remotely a role instance for configuring settings in a virtual machine. For operating remote desktop connections for role instance, it is essential to ascertain that you establish and upload the required certificates, encrypt the password for the user account, deploy the package and import the required modules.
Why use a remote desktop connection?
Remote desktops enable you to access your files, desktop and all other programs from any internet-connected computer anywhere in the world. You are able to set up a remote desktop access with your browser username and password, and the use the credentials to log in from anywhere, anytime.
Today eminent brands dealing in Application Delivery Networking have come up with innovative remote desktop solutions. This has enabled entrepreneurs to bring into life the concept of “anytime anywhere office” for mobile workers and others.
Some of the unique benefits of this solution are:-
· There is total application accessibility without investing in additional licenses or duplicate platforms
· Eradicates any scope of data leakage as the data never leaves the corporate network
· Minimizes the reliance on VPN for remote and mobile access and keeps equipment’s off-the-network.
· Assists office employees to be more productive than before
· Offsets productivity and revenue losses that are linked with unanticipated daily occurrences such as repairs, deliveries and so on
· Effortlessly scales to absorb surge remote access usage if there is any business continuity events
· Cost efficiently and quickly assists tablet access and bring your own device (BYOD) with minimal requirements for mobile device management
· There is a Built-in Wake-on-LAN (WoL) power management that boots up PCs on demand to bring down energy expenses
· There is device-based identification, anti-spyware and end-point controls that makes sure that the remote devices does not compromise on corporate data
· The solution is scalable to numerous users and fulfills the requirements of enterprises and service providers whether large and small
· The desktop self-registration helps in rapid installation
As opposed to VPNs, remote desktops help workers to access physical and virtual office desktops from any remote location. They can either be at office, home, client meet or a seminar room or access the same on a Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android device. This helps in increasing the overall work productivity seamlessly.